Prospective PhDs are invited to consult the PhD projects published here (http://www.ed397.upmc.fr/fr/le-recrutement/sujets_de_theses_proposes/propositions-de-sujets-de-these.html) and to contact directly the supervisor for answering the call.
The selection will be based on a two-stage process : first on academic records and adequation between academic profile and phD topic. Successful applicants to this first stage will be invited to give a short presentation (10 min+5 min questions) of her/his academic/research profile for the second stage.
Selected applicants after the second stage will be notified shortly after the interview.
The calendar for the application is the following :
– 1st March : opening of the application process (the candidate contact potential supervisor)
– 15th April : deadline for application
– 3rd May : publication of selected applicants for the interview
– 16-17 May : Oral interviews (in Paris or by skype)
– 18 May : publication of selected applicants that will be awarded a 36 months phD contract